Tri-Tech Energy Services, Inc. was formed in 1995 on the foundation of providing high quality, site-specific technical services at a competitive price. We have completed over 350 projects for over 150 customers worldwide and we are very proud of our record of success for our customers.
Our core business is providing Operations and Maintenance Training and developing Procedures and other Plant Documentation, primarily for:
- Coal, Oil, Gas, Solar, Wood Chip, Tire, Municipal Waste, etc.
- Combustion Gas Turbine, Conventional Boiler, Circulating Fluidized Bed, Hydro, Solar Thermal, Geothermal Flash and Binary
- Air Quality Control Systems (AQCS) – Wet/Dry FGD, ESP, Baghouse, SCR, SNCR, PAL, etc.
Thermal Energy Facilities:
- Chilled Water, Steam and Hot Water Distribution Plants
- Thermal Energy Storage – Chilled Water and Ice
- Combined Heat and Power/Cogeneration
Tri-Tech also supports the utilities departments of numerous manufacturing and industrial facilities including Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical, Pulp and Paper, Fiberglass Manufacturing, and Food and Beverage.
Our proven approach, vast project experience, and dedication to customer satisfaction and results have rewarded us with a solid reputation as a leader. At Tri-Tech, we value our customers’ reputation as much as our own.
EXPERIENCE > REPUTATION > RESULTS
If you have not heard of Tri-Tech it might be because we do not advertise in the industry. Our project work comes from references by our satisfied customers and from follow-on to successful projects. Let us show you why!