Tri-Tech always seeks well-qualified, multi-skilled individuals for either full-time employment or occasional subcontract work. Since Tri-Tech delivers the highest quality training and services possible, we are necessarily very selective.
There are many individuals who are technically competent and plant experienced, or proven instructors/trainers, or excellent technical writers with broad computer skills. But there are very few individuals who are all of these things. Tri-Tech is looking for just that person!
Minimum Requirements for Consideration:
- 8 years non-nuclear experience in fossil power generation, thermal energy or geothermal plants, in the areas of operations, maintenance, startup and commissioning, and/or training and procedures
- Proficient technical writing skills
- Proven technical instruction experience
- Knowledge of process controls
- Proficiency in reading P&IDs, electrical one-lines, and logic diagrams
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and computers in general
- Willing to travel (primarily for plant walkdowns and instruction; typically 3 to 12 days, several times per year)
Additional Preferred Skills/Background:
- US Navy (MM, GS/GSM), Merchant Marine/Marine engineering, or degreed engineer
- General Knowledge with Visio, PhotoShop, Excel and digital cameras
- Project Management skills
- Comfort and desire to participate in marketing activities, including customer presentations, proposal writing, etc.